Cash RequiredThe cash required is the amount of cash you have available or that you can access without referring to a traditional loan (family loans, stock, retirement plans, etc).
Total InvestmentThe total investment is the total expected spending amount to start their business. This includes the franchise fee and other spending fees such as real estate, staffing, and supplies.
|$5,000 to $38,000
|Total Units (Canada)
|Total Units (Ontario)
The Achievement Centre
Start Here. Go Anywhere.
TAC is the Ideal Hybrid Work Model
With no requirement for a physical office space, and the ability to deliver our training services in-person at a client’s office or remotely using our web training resources, The Achievement Centre (TAC) coaches have been living the hybrid work reality for almost 40 years with close to 20 distributors, facilitators, and licensees. Coaches have the option to rent space if they want it either ongoing or as needed, but many choose not to have any physical space, instead relying on client space when in-person work requires it.
Our success formula is based on paced, spaced, repetition using multisensory learning technology. From hard copy written material, soft copy written content, podcasts, an online learning management system (LMS), and survey tools, we provide participants multiple ways to be exposed to learning content. Add in-person or remote facilitation, and one-on-one executive coaching to further expose the learners to individual growth strategies.
With attraction and retention of employees being the biggest issue facing companies, employers are motivated to invest in employee development as a strategy to provide return on investment on multiple levels. Training, already a multi-billion-dollar business, is expected to grow and over 10% per year for the next five to seven years.
While coaching is considered one of the fastest growing industries in the world, training services add leverage because you can serve multiple clients simultaneously. A room or webinar with multiple attendees adds scale to the coaching and training industry.
The bottom line is that the market is ideal for the savvy business coach armed with good branding, high quality, current learning programs, and flexible survey tools. The Achievement Centre is an excellent business model for seasoned leaders looking for a new, more flexible and rewarding career.
Having the ability to generate revenue through direct client interaction with no people in the middle to find and manage makes The Achievement Centre an attractive model. Alternatively, you can also team up with other TAC coaches to manage larger projects using a revenue sharing formula.
Some of our programs:
- Results-Centred Leadership (six-month commitment)
- Pure Selling (six-month commitment)
- Milestones Strategy (two-three days)
- RADAR self-leadership (three-month commitment)
- Coaching for Success (four-month commitment)
The initial license is for three years. We are offering a special rate for new coaches:
Discount of 50% on the initial license of $38,000, reduced to $19,000
No monthly fees for first year
No fee to certify in one major program (Results-Centred Leadership or Pure Selling)
All other training will be provided at no cost
Renewals are available in two-year increments for $5,000/renewal
TAC does not use a geographic model meaning you can work anywhere in Canada, or even internationally in some cases. We employ a custom CRM system to manage coach client and prospect relationships.
- Coaches can begin earning revenue immediately upon joining while being simultaneously onboarded using our unique onboarding system (we are in the learning business after all!)
- Ongoing learning occurs through regular best practice calls and our annual conference
- TAC supports coaches as needed on client projects with pricing, proposals and more
- TAC provides marketing support to coaches through multiple channels
- Earn revenue through one-on-one and group training, then leverage future opportunities providing the same or other training to the same clients or their multiple locations
- Surveys and assessments offer recurring revenue opportunities through annual re-engagements, hiring projects, and more