Cash RequiredThe cash required is the amount of cash you have available or that you can access without referring to a traditional loan (family loans, stock, retirement plans, etc).
Total InvestmentThe total investment is the total expected spending amount to start their business. This includes the franchise fee and other spending fees such as real estate, staffing, and supplies.
|Total Units (Canada)
|Total Units (Ontario)
Embark on a Culinary Journey with The Great Canadian Burger
We cordially invite you to explore the exquisite offerings of The Great Canadian Burger, a distinguished establishment that marries the urban sophistication of contemporary eateries with the timeless allure of classic burger joints. Rooted deeply in the rich tapestry of our Canadian heritage, our restaurant draws inspiration from the majestic landscapes and the boundless offerings of our beloved country.
As connoisseurs of the great tasting burgers, we carefully select and grind choice cuts of beef daily, ensuring an unparalleled blend that culminates in what we confidently herald as the world’s premier burger. Each order is honored with a hand-formed, premium beef patty, crafted meticulously using our proprietary blend.
Our journey from grill to table is both an art and a celebration. Expertly griddle-cooked patties are nestled atop a sumptuous Brioche bun, adorned with crisp lettuce, succulent tomato slices, crunchy pickles, and a lavish drizzle of our signature GC sauce, presenting not just a meal, but an experience.
At The Great Canadian Burger, we champion the principles of Simplicity and Purity, inviting you to indulge in a culinary experience that is both fresh and unparalleled.
We are also pleased to affirm that our offerings are Halal, ensuring that we cater to a diverse palette, honoring various dietary preferences and requirements.
Joining the GC BURGER Franchise network puts you in "business of your own but not on your own". It allows you to:
- Own a proven restaurant business
- Grow with a growing franchise brand
- Join a well-established franchise company with big goals
- Be one of the first franchisees in the system which provides big benefits
- Choose from a wide available area for location development
- Achieve a quick Return On Investment (ROl)
Estimated Initial Investment for a Single Unit
|Location (1200 to 2,000 sqft)
$476,000 - $710,000
Construction, Equipment, Décor, Signage, POS, Working Capital
|Training, Trademark, Tradename and System use and Pre-Opening Assistance (incl. in the estimated total cost)
Post-Opening Ongoing Support and Guidance
Post-Opening National Advertising Fund
Small Business loans SBL are available with most banks, applicants must invest 30% of the total cost to qualify for a SBL along with guaranteeing 25% of the loan amount.
Becoming a GC BURGER Franchisee will give you access to:
- A comprehensive operational & management training program for up to 3 persons
- Assistance in choosing and leasing a location
- Assistance in construction
- Guidance and support in the pre-launch of the business
- Assistance in establishing a strong online presence
On-site support during opening
- Continuous guidance and support post-opening
- On-going research & development to ensure business growth and sustainability
- Introduction of new and innovative products
To qualify as a GC BURGER Franchisee, applicants should possess the following:
- Restaurant Experience
- Business Management skills & Experience
- Willingness to be hands-on in the running of the day-to-day business
- Passion for customer service and product quality
- Ability to work independently but within the GC BURGER franchise system
Adequate financial requirements
Embark with us on this delectable journey, and explore the opportunity to become a cherished part of The Great Canadian Burger franchise family, where every bite is a testament to the rich, culinary tapestry of Canada.